At Orderberger Strasse 35, Prenzlauer Berg. Forget the kitkat, idle chitchat and take a break with Bonanza Coffee Roasters. Here I space out with creative coffee director Yumi Choi – speaking on behalf of Bonanza as the crazy, charming and truly captivating being that it is. Let’s get down, dirty and properly caffeinated.
Meet Bonazna Coffee Roasters
1. Hi there, what’s your name?
My name is Bonanza Coffee Roasters, but friends just call me Bonanza.
2. When were you born?
I was born in 2006/2007, my parents are not quite sure about my exact birthdate or
how they conceived me. I heard it was a mess.
3. Who were you in your past life?
I was a green garden, not a person.
4. What are you doing with your current life?
Well, just growing, moving on, learning, and trying to make the people around me happy. I am really just trying to do the right things, and to keep myself entertained while doing it, that’s all.
5. What are you really good at?
I am really good at alchemy, honestly.
6. What’s the first thing people usually notice about you?
My looks? My hearts? My faces? I wouldn’t know, but please tell me.
7. Who’s your ideal customer?
8. What’s your fetish?
Cows and cars
9. What, or who, would you want to date?
I would definitely date David Chang or Anthony Baudain, I like naughty driven
characters. And I am crazy enough for the ride. Women: I love them all! So I love to
date any with great brain, good humour, style and fantasy, there are so many of them in Berlin, it drives me mad. Gay date: definitely the little Persian guy with the big mouth. I heard he is incredibly hot.
10. Where would you take your date?
Where everyone should take their date. To the moon!
11. Which club could you be seen at?
We are in Berlin. This is a stupid question.
12. And ultimately, how do you contribute to the spirit of this city?
I feed spirit to the spirits. I connect humans and loosen tongues, I quicken brain
waves, inspire here and there. I make your heart beat faster.