at Mulackstrasse 12, Mitte. Time to space out with this eclectic Mulackstrasse fashion favourite. Its elegant and practical choices for men and women make in combination with the store garden make it a perfect fit for Berlin (who doesn’t love a garden?). Here we meet Baerck as a person rather than a store and learn to love it, or leave it, for what it is.
Jacob speaking on behalf of Baerck…
1. Hey there, what’s your name?
BAERCK – formally known as b..a..r.k? bärk? berg? baerg? Foreigners call me the great store with the beautiful garden.
2. When were you born?
Just in the right moment
3. Who were you in your past life?
4. What are you doing with your current life?
Actually the same thing but in a different way. Nowadays I need to travel more.
5. What are you really good at?
6. What’s the first thing people usually notice about you?
I keep changing.
7. Who’s your nightmare customer?
8. What’s your fetish?
9. What, or who, would you want to date?
10. Where would you take her?
Martin Gropius Bau
11. Which club could you be seen at?
12. And ultimately, how do you contribute to the spirit of this city?
I blow the clowds away.