Words are everywhere around us but it is our interpretation of them that makes us and the texts unique. Both our interpretations and the texts can come in various forms: poems, advertisements, your social media news feed, books, etc. Sensa Nostra is here to help you explore the written word.
The Sensa Nostra drug for the intellectual mind.
Each text review contains:
- a new exploration of an obscure text or a well-known classic text everyone pretends to have read
- enlightening commentary on an individual or various aspects of a text
- an innovative format that re-defines the word “review”’
- ratings to put everything into a bite-size interpretation
Active Ingredient: a unique perspective
- to help you broaden your understanding of the wor(l)ds around you
- to inspire your to-read list
- we read so you don’t have to
Dosage: take weekly
CAUTION: Literary overdose and loss of sense of time induced by the textasy of reading may occur.
100% natural. 100% organic content. Vegetarian & vegan friendly. Gluten, caffeine, & sugar free. 0 calories.
Enjoy the ride.
Find your free samples here:
- Sensa Nostra’s take on the Old Testament
- Discover how life passes by while you’re busy curating your identity online from Nicholas’ review of ‘Missing Out’
- A ferocious battle between the classic Jane Austen and her modern undead counterpart in Alexandra’s review of ‘Pride and Prejudice and Zombies’
Want to join our text reviewing addiction rehab? Click here.
Pingback: For the Love of God - 'The Old Testament' |()
Pingback: Living & Not Living in the Age of Experience - 'Missing Out'()
Pingback: Bonnets & Muskets - 'Pride & Prejudice & Zombies'()
Pingback: Life in Limbo - 'Waiting for Godot'()
Pingback: "If Art is Anything, It Is Everything "- 'On Style'()
Pingback: Hung Up on Hefner - 'Playboy' Issue April 2014()
Pingback: Breakfast Time! - Honey Rings Cereal Box()
Pingback: Willem's Identity Crisis - The Dutch National Anthem()
Pingback: Trans Kafka - 'The Metamorphosis'()